Citizens must document damage to their properties with photographs and videos. (Teresa Canino )

Neighbors and businesses in Ocean Park, San Juan, whose properties have been affected by beach erosion, can apply to the Department of Natural and Environmental Resources (DNER) for an emergency permit which, if approved, will allow them to make temporary improvements to address the situation.

💬See 0 comments