José Alfredo Hernández Mayoral
💬

Liberals’ Blind Eye on H.R. 8393

H.R. 8393 might go to the House floor this week calling for Puerto Rico to hold a referendum between statehood and the unpopular options of independence and free association. That would assure a statehood win considering that in a 1998 locally legislated referendum, statehood got 46.6% of the vote, independence 2.6% and free association 0.3%. But, you may wonder, that only adds up to 49.5% of the total vote. Where did the other 50.5% end up? Ahh, that is why H.R. 8393 is a disgrace.

Otras columnas de José Alfredo Hernández Mayoral

jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2022

Ricky Martin contra el abuso del derecho

Todo apunta a que el sobrino del artista usó el mecanismo de emergencia que provee la Ley 54, sin tener base alguna para ello, escribe José Alfredo Hernández Mayoral

💬See comments
Popular en la Comunidad

Ups...

Nuestro sitio no es visible desde este navegador.

Te invitamos a descargar cualquiera de estos navegadores para ver nuestras noticias: